Choose OST Health as your Preferred Rehabilitation Centre.
Your feet are the foundation to a healthy kinetic chain so be sure to have you feet checked. Early recognition of underlying problems in the feet can help prevent further problems up your body.
Some key points about our Podiatry Department:
- We are reasonably priced to allow for affordable healthcare
- We accept and Bulk Bill Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) Plan Referrals from Your GP – Up to 5 Free Podiatry visits per year*
- We are Members of the ‘More For Feet’ HCF Program. First Consultation is Gap Free*
- We are BUPA Members First Providers. Adults over 25 years claim higher rebates and kids under 25 years are Gap Free*
- We are Medibank Members Choice Providers. Claim higher Podiatry rebates here*
- We will assist you with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of medical conditions involving the feet and lower limbs.
- We are able to assist you with pain management for chronic conditions such as arthritis, recurrent ankle sprains, neurological and circulatory diseases of the feet and lower limbs.
- We specialise in providing treatment with fitted foot Orthoses and Custom Orthotics to help correct foot Biomechanics for everyday activities.
- We have a 15-year history in the provision of customised solutions to assist patients walk better, live better, & feel better
- We treat one Patient at a time which ensures that our focus is entirely on the Patient
- We are Qualified and Registered Health Professionals with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- We are Full Members of the American Podiatry Medical Association (APA)
- We are Accredited to manage cases through Workers Compensation (WC), Motor Vehicle Accidents (CTP), Public Liability (PL), Veterans Affairs (DVA), Medicare (EPC) and Private Health Funds (HICAPS)
- We maintain our Qualifications by partaking in Continued Professional Development (CPD) throughout the year. This ensures we are most up to date with latest Assessment tools, Treatment techniques and Evidence Based Practice
Some key services provided by our Podiatrist:
- General Footcare – Ingrown toenails, Ulcers & Blisters, Fungal toenails, Calluses & Corns
- Biomechanic Analysis – Ankle/Knee/Hip Pains, Sports
- Custom Orthotics and Fitted Foot Orthosis – Flat Feet, Heel Spurs, Arthritis in the lower limbs, Shin Splints, Bunions, Hammertoes, Claw Toes, Mallet Toes
- Diabetes – Assessment, Education & Management
- Vascular Assessments
- Children – In-Toe, Toe Walking, Growth Pains
- Footwear Advice – Education & Assessment: School Shoes, Sports Shoes, Work Shoes, Children & Adult Shoes
* Terms & Conditions may apply. Enquire through reception if further information is required on 02 95840800.